Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Descent 2
#3
I liked Descent more than I thought I would and I'm glad to hear the sequel lives up! Honestly the slow build (At least the "blah" character development) hurt the first film for me; though I'm not sure if I'd like the more "action" direction I do like hearing the creatures are just as scary!
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Descent 2 - by Wolf-J-Flywheel - 11-29-2009, 06:07 AM
The Descent 2 - by Bloody Fingers - 11-29-2009, 08:09 AM
The Descent 2 - by Dr. Briggs - 11-29-2009, 05:22 PM
The Descent 2 - by Friday The 13th - 11-30-2009, 05:06 AM
The Descent 2 - by Bojangles - 11-30-2009, 03:26 PM
The Descent 2 - by Dr. Briggs - 11-30-2009, 03:43 PM
The Descent 2 - by Friday The 13th - 12-01-2009, 01:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Descent: Part 2 Friday The 13th 2 1,949 08-31-2009, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Early 'Descent 2' Details Surface Wolf-J-Flywheel 2 1,850 08-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)