12-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Not straight romance but "fantasy" or something along those lines...
I dunno, honestly with stuff like this qualifying as "horror" it's taking the genre down a good notch, people are getting too sensitive about the real stuff... I mean, it's good when people aren't "desensitized" like they don't even care about the actual "horror," but avoiding the real stuff altogether for being "too scary" is a baaaad sign.
I dunno, honestly with stuff like this qualifying as "horror" it's taking the genre down a good notch, people are getting too sensitive about the real stuff... I mean, it's good when people aren't "desensitized" like they don't even care about the actual "horror," but avoiding the real stuff altogether for being "too scary" is a baaaad sign.
âThe Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audienceâs deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... Iâd better stop before I give myself nightmaresâ


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)