Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friday The 13thFright Night
#2
This is one of my first "favorites" Smile ; cool plot, great characters, and some of the best SFX I'd seen at the time.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fright Night - by Friday The 13th - 12-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Fright Night - by Dr. Briggs - 12-19-2009, 04:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Night of The Creeps Dr. Goreman 10 5,570 02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)