01-04-2010, 02:20 PM
mary319 Wrote:Ok here goes.. people that mistake kindness for weakness and people who make it a mission, that whatever groceries you buy have to suck it all down so it is half gone before the day is over.. can you say GLUTTON! and last but not least folks that hear you say something and know you mean it, yet will ask you again and actually look surprised when you tell them NO...I am not in a real people mood today..is it obvious? lolNot sure about the other two (guilty of them myself, though I'm also often guilty of the opposite with the latter, taking people too seriously
), but I definitely agree with the first point. I mean come on, would the world honestly be so awful if everyone was "weak" according to their definition? No, there's not a damn thing wrong with being a benefit to another human being; Thomas Hobbes can go pitch a fit but it's true!
---
As for what ticks me off right now; I'm feeling fairly sick now. My bones ache, my throat feels swollen, my stomach hurts... and today's the day I'm going to my pal's house to hopefully work on a screenplay! >.<
âThe Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audienceâs deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... Iâd better stop before I give myself nightmaresâ


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)