Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PitWestonastral projection
#6
I've tried AP before. I can't seem to achieve it to the degree I would like to. As a matter of a fact, I'm not even sure if I have achieved it at all. However, one night it felt like I had achieved something. I just closed my eyes and kept imagining that I was moving forward, while laying on the bed. After awhile, my feet started to feel funny, like they were weightless and moving forward. It felt like I was actually floating. That's as far as I got with it. :reddisgust:
[Image: gingersnaps_signature_bojan.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
astral projection - by PitWeston - 01-30-2010, 01:58 AM
astral projection - by Friday The 13th - 01-30-2010, 12:35 PM
astral projection - by mary319 - 01-30-2010, 02:16 PM
astral projection - by Friday The 13th - 01-30-2010, 02:28 PM
astral projection - by Zach - 02-04-2010, 10:49 PM
astral projection - by Bojangles - 02-05-2010, 08:00 AM
astral projection - by Zach - 02-08-2010, 11:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)