Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maxx88New "TH Act"
#16
Maxx88 Wrote:Boy, I'm glad I brought this thing up!

I'm glad myself; we've wanted a new RP for a while, hopefully we'll finally get a new one goin'!

...Also, good to see ya' back, Crisis Smile
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New "TH Act" - by Maxx88 - 02-02-2010, 04:52 PM
New "TH Act" - by Dr. Briggs - 02-02-2010, 05:25 PM
New "TH Act" - by Maxx88 - 02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
New "TH Act" - by Dr. Briggs - 02-02-2010, 05:50 PM
New "TH Act" - by Bojangles - 02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
New "TH Act" - by Maxx88 - 02-02-2010, 11:19 PM
New "TH Act" - by Dr. Briggs - 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM
New "TH Act" - by Maxx88 - 02-03-2010, 06:45 PM
New "TH Act" - by Bojangles - 02-05-2010, 08:11 AM
New "TH Act" - by Dr. Briggs - 02-05-2010, 12:47 PM
New "TH Act" - by Friday The 13th - 02-05-2010, 06:51 PM
New "TH Act" - by Maxx88 - 02-09-2010, 05:58 PM
New "TH Act" - by Maxx88 - 02-09-2010, 05:59 PM
New "TH Act" - by Crisis - 02-10-2010, 01:50 AM
New "TH Act" - by Friday The 13th - 02-10-2010, 05:52 AM
New "TH Act" - by Dr. Briggs - 02-10-2010, 05:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)