Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's the last (non-horror) TV show you watched?
#18
LokiZee Wrote:Wow, the scariest shit on TV ever! Scarier than any horror movie. People sometimes ask me if all those horror movies I watch don't give me nightmares. I say, "No, but I do avoid the evening news. I mean, these are REAL PEOPLE dying. That's freaky!!!" Though most of the Face of Death didn't bother me. Then again most of that is fakeSmile

I'm not saying it's wrong to watch the news, BTW:zombie:

True, True.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's the last (non-horror) TV show you watched? - by Friday The 13th - 02-13-2009, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the last non-horror movie you watched? Rosemary's Baby 376 100,123 08-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Lilith
  OLDMAN'S HORROR MOVIE COLLECTION Oldman 2 2,397 10-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Last Post: mytee
  I watched Videodrome and all I got was this terrible fucking headache. Bojangles 8 5,092 06-09-2011, 04:08 AM
Last Post: FreddysFingers
  If they didn't show the STAR WARS movies... BGTNJeff 5 3,196 11-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: BGTNJeff
  12 abilities superheros and horror icons share mrblue 0 1,285 02-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post: mrblue

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)