Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesI think you owe everyone here at TalkHorror an apology, Zach.
#32
Duuuuude, that is some hardcore shit. I'm glad he got caught though. And I think Bo did a nice job handling it. I mean, did he think no one would find him out? It's the Internet for chrissakes... everything has a trail.
With nails yellowed and teeth a darker shade of white, I smile and beckon you... You won't resist Vampyre Rayne...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I think you owe everyone here at TalkHorror an apology, Zach. - by VampyreRayne - 02-23-2010, 04:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back TalkHorror! kaci 16 8,946 08-30-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: TerrorScribe
  TalkHorror is in need of staff members. Bojangles 11 6,034 06-18-2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  TalkHorror is currently going through quite the upgrade. Bojangles 4 2,850 04-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Bojangles
  TalkHorror Movie Night #1 Bojangles 54 17,696 10-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Sobriquet
  TalkHorror Mobile Bojangles 18 7,433 09-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  TalkHorror is now on a new server Bojangles 212 60,157 06-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sobriquet
  TalkHorror - Upgrade #2 Bojangles 41 13,187 06-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Chainsaw Brutality
  Proud to Announce the NEW TalkHorror Layout! Bojangles 20 8,312 05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  We Have A New Instant Message Feature Here @ TalkHorror.com Bojangles 5 3,548 05-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Last Post: CarolinePar
  So, I need some opinions. Also, there's a new section - "Official TalkHorror" Bojangles 14 6,698 04-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)