Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesWhat's the last Horror DVD or Blu-ray you picked up?
#1
I'm always picking up new DVD's or Bluray's, and I'm curious to what everyone else is picking up. Tonight, I bought a few.

SAW (Blu-ray) - Now keep in mind, if you purchase Saw VI on blu-ray it comes with the original SAW on blu-ray as well. I do have that, but I wanted the separate case version as well. So, I bought the special 2-pack deal which has the SAW blu-ray and SAW II blu-ray packaged together. Both of them come in their own case, by the way.

SAW II (Bluray)

Hellraiser (DVD - 20th Anniversay Edition) - Unfortunately, I couldn't find a copy that came with the slip cover, but for $5 why not?

The House of The Devil (DVD)
[Image: gingersnaps_signature_bojan.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's the last Horror DVD or Blu-ray you picked up? - by Bojangles - 03-01-2010, 07:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trending Horror Short ap17 1 2,271 03-31-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mariaanams
  I'm a new author who wrote a collection of short, existential horror stories JamesGBoswell 0 1,736 10-24-2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: JamesGBoswell
  Make your own two-sentence horror story. Dr. Briggs 0 1,975 08-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs
  What's the last horror movie you watched? Bojangles 1,589 423,121 08-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Bojangles
  Who is the true "master of horror?" Dr. Briggs 10 5,706 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Zackuth
  246 Days of Horror - Review Count down to the End of Days! CrimsonVixen999 14 7,138 05-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Last Post: CrimsonVixen999
  Horror Themes on Piano Avalanch 0 1,927 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Avalanch
  My decade of memorable horror films Caftan King 21 9,043 01-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  Christmas Horror Movies You Haven't Seen??? NicoleMayCanaday 6 3,883 01-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  Name your top 5 favorite horror characters Psycho Stitch 17 7,736 12-31-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Caftan King

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)