03-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Just spent my paycheck 
----
Video Violence 1 & 2
Witchouse
Witchouse 2: Blood Coven (completing the series!)
The House on Sorority Row
Sorority Row
The Toolbox Murders (original, since the one I got for Christmas cannot be fixed XP)
Squirm (Underrated! Fuck the meddling robots, Jeff Lieberman kicks ass)
The Baby (Hope it has the rumored original sound, that's supposed to be the best)
Decrepit Crypt of Nightmares 50 movie pack
Tomb of Terrors 50 movie pack
Catacomb of Creepshows 50 movie pack

----
Video Violence 1 & 2
Witchouse
Witchouse 2: Blood Coven (completing the series!)
The House on Sorority Row
Sorority Row
The Toolbox Murders (original, since the one I got for Christmas cannot be fixed XP)
Squirm (Underrated! Fuck the meddling robots, Jeff Lieberman kicks ass)
The Baby (Hope it has the rumored original sound, that's supposed to be the best)
Decrepit Crypt of Nightmares 50 movie pack
Tomb of Terrors 50 movie pack
Catacomb of Creepshows 50 movie pack
âThe Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audienceâs deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... Iâd better stop before I give myself nightmaresâ


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)