04-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey, news flash, it's not 1950, don't be sexist!
I reply the same when someone says "Chivalry is dead", which I reply with "Yea, the Woman's Movements in the 60s killed it" lol.
"Ugh I can open the door myself"
"Ugh You don't need to hold the door for me, I CAN OPEN IT TOO I'm NOT just a WOMAN!"... lol.
I actually hold the door for people when I use one, and sometimes let people for in front of me. And for a Feminazi, that's like some insult.
I reply the same when someone says "Chivalry is dead", which I reply with "Yea, the Woman's Movements in the 60s killed it" lol.
"Ugh I can open the door myself"
"Ugh You don't need to hold the door for me, I CAN OPEN IT TOO I'm NOT just a WOMAN!"... lol.
I actually hold the door for people when I use one, and sometimes let people for in front of me. And for a Feminazi, that's like some insult.
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)