04-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Lilith Wrote:gore, i think you are the one who posted up a pretty big horror collection list that i saw not to long ago. You have a really good collection as well. Do you still have it? I assume you do. I wouldnt part with mine for the world. lol Work to damn hard on expanding it. Have you added quite a bit to it lately? If so, you should update your list so i can read it. lol
Yea, I saw when I came back on here (Basically I'd been gone for a few months or so, and my Wife hasn't come back on here yet but sees me on here) and I hadn't been on for a while, but saw that someone had replied to my thread with my collection, and then I saw you saying we would have "bonded" lol, but yes, that was my collection, and, yes, I still have every movie, and, I've added probably.... Hmmm, I've gotten probably 20 more movies at LEAST since then.
I found a "Gore House" Grind House collection, which I got, my Wife bought it for me. And I also have some new Horror Porn / Gore Porn, which, I sort of collect. I don't really know why other than I find it interesting that someone\ can mix "Sex and Violence" like a certain Punk band, and so I started buying whatever I found in that category.
I have some new collectible stuff too, like one thing I'm proud of is my Halloween Comic Book; I have issue #1 of the "Chromium Mega ultimate Platinum Edition"... It's something like that where the description is long, and, they only made 2500, and it's got the certificate of Authenticity, and, not only is it #1, but on the website for the company who did it, they don't even have it listed because they're totally sold out, and they don't even have any info about it. I've seen them on Ebay, ripped, for like 200 dollars, and mine is not only in Mint condition, it's never been opened from the plastic case it came in. It's still factory sealed.
I also have one of the oldschool Michael Myers Dolls, which is also still in the box. And I have my Crimson Ghost Bobble Head still in the box... I'm trying to think of some of the shit movie wise, but I'm drawing a blank, because we have a bunch lol.
I have my Dario Argento stuff, my Savini stuff, my Fulci stuff, and Romero, which, I have 10 copies of Night of the Living Dead.
Yes, 10, one old one on VHS, Black and White, one 1990 Remake on VHS, remake on DVD, then, 7 different versions on DVD of the Black and White one, because, well, I buy every cover art I find that I don't have.
I still can't find one version I saw years ago that had a Priest who was bitten by a Zombie, and never got turned.... But I have the Color version of the Original too, and then, like I said, about 7 or so on DVD of the Black And White one, all different versions. One of my favorites is one I have on DVD where all the sound has been Leveled, so you can actually fucking hear the phone make that weird "Weeooohh Weeeeohhh" noise when she tries to call at the house when she first gets there.
I also have a Night of the Living Dead tee shirt my Wife bought me when I first got there and it was my Christmas Present, well, one of them, from Her.
I also have a Texas Chainsaw Massacre Collector's Tin. Goes nice with my Poster from the original movie. I have a lot of shit lol.
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)