04-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Yea, I know. I don't use the term bitch as a general woman term, because I've used it for men too. I'm not the type of guy who uses gender based insults. Girls seem to love that about me lol. I'll say the word bitch and cunt, and a bunch more, but not because someone is female, but because they act a certain way.
One guy was like totally getting on my nerves one day, and out of no where he's like "You're a pussy!" and without skipping a beat I said "Yea well, you are what you eat, dick"... Everyone laughed at him.
One guy was like totally getting on my nerves one day, and out of no where he's like "You're a pussy!" and without skipping a beat I said "Yea well, you are what you eat, dick"... Everyone laughed at him.
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)