05-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Trioxin149 Wrote:There is nothing in this world that you can completely gorge on and not experience at least minor side effects. NOTHING.
And thanks for bringing Red Line to my attention. That proves there are in fact energy drinks out there with 200+ mg of caffeine, so you asked me to find one, and you'd love it Gore, so go love that bottle of Red Line. In fact, you wanted to see one that had 280mg of caffeine, well, we just blew that out of the water with a whopping extra 20mg of caffeine. There's your bone, now fetch.
So what if you gorge on Pot? There is no way to humanly OD, and it also prevents some diseases.
And I didn't say "How do I find a drink with over 200 MGS?" I said to show me one of those "Average" Energy Drinks with that much Caffeine in it, and instead you said "Well if the can have 4 servings".... 4 Servings?
How is 4 Servings and 8 ounces as you said, 200 MGs? Why not just cut the "You look 400 pounds" shit and admit you're the only one who thinks what you do? Which is wrong.
I live near Detroit, I can't even FIND the drinks everyone here is posting. The "Most common Energy Drinks" I can find, are Monster, Rockstar, Full Throttle, Red Bull, No Fear, and once in a while Cocaine when the cans come around.
Jolt Cola isn't included because it was never intended as an Energy Drink, it's Hacker Beer. Any of the drinks I listed all have the same amount of Caffeine in them.
So, let's recap; First you said the average Energy Drink had 200+ MGS of Caffeine PER 8 OUNCES! Then you said the ones I should find to support your bullshit, were no name brand shit from Big Lots that have 4, FOUR Servings?
Nice try.
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)