05-26-2010, 10:52 PM
I've never seen any of those.... Like seriously, ever. That's why I called out the part "The average energy drink has 200 MGS per 8 ounces" because the average Energy Drink (Red Bull, Monster, Rock Star, No Fear and so on) doesn't. They have in smaller cans 80 MGs, and in the larger cans, 160 MGs. No where near 200 per 8 ounces.
The ones there, I've not ever come across, and didn't even know they existed. Which would make me think they aren't average, because I go Caffeine hunting sometimes to find new drinks all the time, and the MOST Caffeine I could find in an Energy DRINK (This means no Energy Shots, they aren't drinks) is Wired X- 344, which has 344 MGs.
Also, someone said 6 Cups of Coffee had Health Benefits... That's over 600 MGs of Caffeine, far passed 300 MGs.
Also, something to add; Tea, by volume, has more Caffeine than Coffee, but because of how much you use to make a cup, the end results is Coffee has more.
Chocolate not only has Caffeine in it, it's also addictive. In the true sense of the word.
I still stand by my text that the "Average" Energy drink does NOT contain 200+ MGS of Caffeine, and from what I'm seeing, the only ones that do, aren't 8 ounces, and aren't average at all and have warnings on them.
The ones there, I've not ever come across, and didn't even know they existed. Which would make me think they aren't average, because I go Caffeine hunting sometimes to find new drinks all the time, and the MOST Caffeine I could find in an Energy DRINK (This means no Energy Shots, they aren't drinks) is Wired X- 344, which has 344 MGs.
Also, someone said 6 Cups of Coffee had Health Benefits... That's over 600 MGs of Caffeine, far passed 300 MGs.
Also, something to add; Tea, by volume, has more Caffeine than Coffee, but because of how much you use to make a cup, the end results is Coffee has more.
Chocolate not only has Caffeine in it, it's also addictive. In the true sense of the word.
I still stand by my text that the "Average" Energy drink does NOT contain 200+ MGS of Caffeine, and from what I'm seeing, the only ones that do, aren't 8 ounces, and aren't average at all and have warnings on them.
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.
The kite string pops, I'm swallowed whole by the sky,
We smoke the bones of Baby Dolls.


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)