05-27-2010, 11:22 PM
gore Wrote:The Caffeine isn't what kills you in those. If you didn't have your head up your ass calling me fat and guessing my weight and almost tripling it, you'd probably know Energy Drinks have WAY more than Caffeine in it and that site says "Death by Caffeine". Death by Caffeine means the Caffeine needed to kill you. It doesn't add in the other shit in those drinks, and it even says that ON THAT PAGE.
And again, Pot does NOT kill brain cells. It doesn't make you stupid. That's a myth that no scientist even thinks anymore.
A Vaporizer takes care of the lungs from inhaling smoke, and thinking it makes you stupid shows who really is here.
If it made you stupid and overweight, call it by it's true name; Alcohol. I can't even think of one drug that WILL make you stupid.
And What I think, I can back up. What you think, you've said everything from "Well google this go shop here and the Mayo Clinic says this"....
When you couldn't just make anyone accept that, you decided to call me 400 pounds and say I should eat shit you think is good. The 115 or 120 year old guy that was living in the Bronx, said his diet was bread fried in fat back, and 3 gallons of Thunderbird wine a week...
This proves that trying to "Generalize" Health, is not only stupid, but isn't going to work.
Something that would kill you, like, I don't know, FACTS, would possibly give me a long life. Where something that would kill me... Like Polish food, might make you healthy.
Notice how you'd not look like a moron if you'd read the warning on that Caffeine page how "The Caffeine will kill you once you get to this number but the other ingredients would much faster", or, everything else you can't prove other than saying to go to a half assed cheap store or I think I know it all?
I know a lot of people who are vegetarian, or health nuts, and they all look like shit. I've seen Healthier Heroin Addicts.
Well you are not 133 pounds, so I didn't triple your weight by calling you 400lbs, so try again. Guess that pot made you excel in math huh?
And that is ONE person, meanwhile, people eating fried food are dying everyday under age 50 from the very thing that ONE person did well on.
Yeah, I've seen some pretty healthy heroin addicts as well. Too bad most of them are thieves or live on the streets. Pretty healthy huh?
And how can you back it up? By calling me a moron? You've yet to provide any evidence whatsoever other than responses on this thread. The only thing you can back up is your car to the drive through window when you forget to ask for some extra BBQ sauce for your 40 piece nugget meal.
And LOOKING like shit, and being unhealthy are two different things. There's a difference in LOOKING good, and being healthy.
And Daylight, got a question. Where did you read that athletes consume 30,000 calories a day? I've never heard of any athlete consuming more than 5,000-7,000 calories a day, and those are weightlifters (not bodybuilders.) When I was training at my local MMA camp, we were doing circuit training, insane cardio, and moderate sparring and lifting, and I ate normal. Didn't feel a lack of energy, or cut any weight whatsoever. Most people that I know of who take in massive amounts of calories are merely for recovery purposes.
Not saying your wrong, but that number seems WAY too high.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_good_o...ng_to_diet
That's not a reputable source, but it brings up some valid points. One side for caffeine, one against it. See what you make of it. Seeing as in how you back up your evidence when all your doing is typing. Your not a doctor, your not a personal trainer, your not a dietician, so YOU are not a good source.
Link me to a good book, a good article, a good doctor. I'm not against being proven wrong, but so far, you've failed to do so Gore. All you've did is talk, and say "I can back it up" well, back it up. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'll admit it. But I really don't see you showing me something that won't be debated by other studies or people. There is NOTHING (stressed this once) in this world that is entirely healthy for you to gorge on. NOTHING.
Which has been my point all along. Caffeine is okay, IN MODERATION.
But I'm going to leave you alone, feel free to PM me that evidence of yours when you get the chance. Not going to waste anymore time or space debating with you here, as I'd like to see what people are pissed about.
Hence the title of the thread.
![[Image: Trioxin149-sig.gif]](http://www.talkhorror.com/signaturepics/Trioxin149-sig.gif)


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)