Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friday The 13thThis isn't normal, but on METH it is.
#11
I once roomed with a meth/drug dealer. He showed me how to count and weigh meth and he even was willing to cut me a deal if I ever wanted some. Him and his friends would come into our common room and do a couple of hits.

Needless to say, I always left the room when that shit went on.
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
Reply


Messages In This Thread
This isn't normal, but on METH it is. - by FreddysFingers - 07-23-2010, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)