Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dr. BriggsNew RP proposition
#4
It's cool. I'm really glad to hear you're both gonna give it a shot; thank you! Bo and I will be coming up with a plot ABAP.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New RP proposition - by Dr. Briggs - 04-29-2012, 06:21 AM
New RP proposition - by mrblue - 04-30-2012, 06:36 PM
New RP proposition - by anothermasque - 04-30-2012, 10:24 PM
New RP proposition - by Dr. Briggs - 05-02-2012, 02:38 AM
New RP proposition - by mrblue - 05-02-2012, 10:19 PM
New RP proposition - by Bojangles - 05-04-2012, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)