09-25-2010, 05:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2010, 03:26 AM by CarolinePar.)
:rant: Ok my latest rant...
for the last few days my guy has been telling me abou this car show we were to go to today
"starts at 9am and live music acts lasting till 6pm"
so why is it at 10:54 am he's still playing video games ?
I've been up and dressed since about 8:30 since I know he dosen't like to be "late"...
am I wrong to be a little peeved?
Update:we didn't leave until about 11:45 :pissed:
for the last few days my guy has been telling me abou this car show we were to go to today
"starts at 9am and live music acts lasting till 6pm"
so why is it at 10:54 am he's still playing video games ?
I've been up and dressed since about 8:30 since I know he dosen't like to be "late"...
am I wrong to be a little peeved?
Update:we didn't leave until about 11:45 :pissed:


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)