10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Lilith Wrote:I want to see it when i can. I have the first and i actually enjoyed it. At first i didnt think i would like it with so many "icons" in it. Usually films like that dont know how to use them effectively, at least in my opinion anyway. But Hatchet really surprised me and it worked well i thought. So, hopefully Hatchet 2 will surprise me as well.Hey... Night of the Punks looks pretty good :3
Todays horror just isnt what it used to be. I think die hard old school fans out there are just "dying" to be treated to an old school feel horror flick. Many attempts have been made so far, but from my point of view i havent been "wow'd" yet. But i tend to be pretty critical, lol. I want what i want damn it and im not gonna take it anymore! LOL
âThe Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audienceâs deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... Iâd better stop before I give myself nightmaresâ


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)