10-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Wow busy day in the forum!
not that anyone needs *my* crap but have to vent somewhere...
earlier I complained that my guy said he didn't know if given enough notice he'd be able to get off in time on Halloween night
now is saying it will be at least 8pm before he can even leave work!
So unless I can carepool with someone from the party (hope, hope) and find a babysitter in time (on Halloween night?!) I'm gonna be the "good girl and wait" until he gets home - which he'll most likely be too tired to go out again, having worked a full shift! ;(
not that anyone needs *my* crap but have to vent somewhere...

earlier I complained that my guy said he didn't know if given enough notice he'd be able to get off in time on Halloween night
now is saying it will be at least 8pm before he can even leave work!
So unless I can carepool with someone from the party (hope, hope) and find a babysitter in time (on Halloween night?!) I'm gonna be the "good girl and wait" until he gets home - which he'll most likely be too tired to go out again, having worked a full shift! ;(


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)