Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Evil BongDo you get high? The Marijuana Thread
#17
Welcome to the club. I can't smoke because my allergies flare up and they prevent me from breathing. I can tell you stories about my roommates. I had 3. They were the roommates from hell but my pot-smoking one was the worst. Every 20 minutes he'd light up a blunt.
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do you get high? The Marijuana Thread - by Raegan - 06-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Do you get high? The Marijuana Thread - by FreddysFingers - 06-23-2011, 05:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)