06-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Creamy Goodness Wrote:Does anyone else have a bed frame to their mattress that sticks out farther than the rest of your bed? I do. That shit is metal and it fucking hurts. I feel like I broke my ankle just from running into it earlier. Fuck you, metal pointy things sticking out of the corners on my bed frame.
Fell your pain, man. As a matter of fact, I think this sucks so bad, that I've actually had this happen to a character in a story I wrote. Because EVERYONE knows how bad this sucks. LOL
Mr. Briggs Inc. Wrote:Ohhh, a lot of things.
* Slot loading disk drives
* Power/cable outages
* Short seeming days
* Screwdriver wounds
* Online games with faulty scripts that read keys as sticking when they don't physically have a problem
Briggs, if these things are what have been keeping you from hangin' with the rest of us loons, then DAMN-IT, I hate them too!!!!
[SIZE="3"]"I hunger for her love... I desire to see her suffer for eternity." ~ Radu Vladislas [/SIZE]
![[Image: myspace_scary_icons_05.gif]](http://www.easyfreeavatars.com/avatars/scary/myspace_scary_icons_05.gif)
Kaptara!
Kaptara!


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)