Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SobriquetFalling Skies
#8
Deadline reported last week that TNT has renewed the show for a second season. Season 2 will premiere next Summer and will keep the 10-episode format.

Sobriquet Wrote:So has anyone else checked out this new series on TNT made by Dreamworks and Steven Spielberg? I'm kind of hooked now. I don't even know WHY I'm hooked, but I am. The sci-fi geek in me rejoiceth.

I haven't watched it, but I have seen tons of promos. It looks pretty good and I may give it a shot this Sunday. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-13-2011, 04:43 AM
Falling Skies - by DragonBlues - 07-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Falling Skies - by DragonBlues - 07-14-2011, 03:10 AM
Falling Skies - by CarolinePar - 07-14-2011, 04:29 AM
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Falling Skies - by FreddysFingers - 07-14-2011, 06:39 AM
Falling Skies - by Chainsaw Brutality - 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Falling Skies - by Chainsaw Brutality - 07-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Falling Skies - by DragonBlues - 07-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Falling Skies - by DragonBlues - 07-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Falling Skies - by CarolinePar - 07-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Falling Skies - by DragonBlues - 07-15-2011, 01:20 AM
Falling Skies - by Chainsaw Brutality - 07-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Falling Skies - by DragonBlues - 07-15-2011, 02:43 AM
Falling Skies - by Chainsaw Brutality - 07-15-2011, 02:48 AM
Falling Skies - by Sobriquet - 07-15-2011, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)