07-15-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL, oh yeah, the CSI ones just crack me up and if I didn't know that they base a lot of it on existing cases, I would worry about the sanity of the writers. lol
And I guess you are right sis. All of the longer run shows/seasons I remember, even growing up, were more episodic than serial. Still... I'm greedy and impatient when it comes to a good show... 10 weeks in a year is as bad as waiting a year for a book that you can read in two days. My life, spent in waiting! lol
And I guess you are right sis. All of the longer run shows/seasons I remember, even growing up, were more episodic than serial. Still... I'm greedy and impatient when it comes to a good show... 10 weeks in a year is as bad as waiting a year for a book that you can read in two days. My life, spent in waiting! lol


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)