Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesI'm at the theaters right now about to see Last House on the Left (2009)
#16
Gutmunchers Wrote:Well I have the old bare bones DVD and the transfer is about the same. Though I'm not sure that they can or will do much with it. The film was shot to look grainy and gritty in sort of a documentary style (according to Craven anyway) so I doubt they would want to clean it up much. Really if you are a fan of the movie and have the old release the only reason to get this one is the special features which I talked about a lot in my review.

That said I am interested in checking out the remake, just to see what they did with it. Though I'm going to wait for the DVD to come out. Kind of hard to justify dropping $10 on a movie that I'm probably not going to dig when I'll get the DVD for free in a few months. Confusedexdev:

True. Good luck watching it. It bored the hell out of me. It seems a lot of people are digging on it, I do not understand why.
[Image: gingersnaps_signature_bojan.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm at the theaters right now about to see Last House on the Left (2009) - by Bojangles - 03-27-2009, 02:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FEARnet: 'House at the End of the Street' Trailer #2! jonathanwlevin 0 1,742 06-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jonathanwlevin
  HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET Oldman 3 2,955 09-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Last Post: mytee
  The Crazies (2009) Psycho Stitch 18 6,487 02-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Night of the Demons (2009) Psycho Stitch 3 2,070 01-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Last Post: mrblue
  Friday The 13th (2009) Bojangles 71 23,006 01-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Last Post: mrblue
  Behind The Scenes Pictures of Victor Crowley's House from Hatchet 2 Bojangles 6 3,942 12-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  The Last House On The Left (Remake) Friday The 13th 20 7,899 09-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  The House Of The Devil Friday The 13th 0 1,509 08-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Are you going to see Halloween II in theaters? Bojangles 3 3,082 08-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Last Post: KittenSlayer
  Wife+Baby=No More Movie Theaters DarkSideofFilm 37 12,675 08-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)