Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesI'm at the theaters right now about to see Last House on the Left (2009)
#18
Yeah, probably. I mean, I went into the theaters wide-awake. During the film I actually got sleepy. That's how much it bored me. Imagine this:

There's a killer upstairs hiding. It shows someone walk into the house. They know the killer is in there some where. It takes them 5 minutes to make it from down stairs to the upstairs. There's no music which builds tension or at least takes your mind off of the boring shit you're seeing. The person walks upstairs for 5 minutes before the killer pops out. The killer slips away from him and hides again. It's another 10 minutes before anything else happens. I mean, it may not have taken that long, but it sure seemed like it did. Also, it seemed like they were struggling for minutes. There would just be random shots of the house, the lake, etc...

I actually became pissed off that this movie was so fucking boring. The person I was with certainly didn't enjoy it, either. When it took 5 minutes for something to happen, then they had to move onto something else, you knew it was going to be another 5 minutes of pure fucking boredom before something else happened. :reddisgust:
[Image: gingersnaps_signature_bojan.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm at the theaters right now about to see Last House on the Left (2009) - by Bojangles - 03-27-2009, 03:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FEARnet: 'House at the End of the Street' Trailer #2! jonathanwlevin 0 1,756 06-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jonathanwlevin
  HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET Oldman 3 2,987 09-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Last Post: mytee
  The Crazies (2009) Psycho Stitch 18 6,546 02-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Night of the Demons (2009) Psycho Stitch 3 2,100 01-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Last Post: mrblue
  Friday The 13th (2009) Bojangles 71 23,383 01-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Last Post: mrblue
  Behind The Scenes Pictures of Victor Crowley's House from Hatchet 2 Bojangles 6 4,001 12-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  The Last House On The Left (Remake) Friday The 13th 20 7,981 09-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  The House Of The Devil Friday The 13th 0 1,518 08-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Are you going to see Halloween II in theaters? Bojangles 3 3,102 08-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Last Post: KittenSlayer
  Wife+Baby=No More Movie Theaters DarkSideofFilm 37 12,809 08-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)