Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CarolineParDon't Try to Tell Me Otherwise...
#3
Heh....this one's bizarre, but when I was a kid I slept with stuffed animals, you know, like most other kids at that age, I still do. Don't know why, and I'm almost 30. Guess it's something I just haven't been able to grow out of yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by meezookeewee - 08-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by Dr. Briggs - 08-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by LolliePop - 08-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by Oldman - 08-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by Lilith - 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by Evil Bong - 08-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by LolliePop - 08-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Don't Try to Tell Me Otherwise... - by Marklar - 08-13-2011, 10:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)