Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I literally just got out from seeing The Haunting in Connecticut
#5
Ditto. I really, really hope the new trend in horror doesn't turn out to be "generic 'true-to-life' haunting films...".
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I literally just got out from seeing The Haunting in Connecticut - by KingoftheDamned666 - 03-30-2009, 03:17 AM
I literally just got out from seeing The Haunting in Connecticut - by Dr. Briggs - 03-30-2009, 09:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The haunting in Georgia" SamWinchester89 1 1,296 01-20-2010, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  The Haunting in Georgia Friday The 13th 0 1,489 08-31-2009, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  'Haunting in Connecticut' Becomes a Trilogy Bojangles 4 2,853 06-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  The Haunting In Connecticut Friday The 13th 9 4,185 04-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Bojangles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)