08-17-2011, 07:12 PM
thanks Lollie 
I lost my dad just before Katrina and he and my daughter were close. Close as I used to be...before... anyway (sigh)
Lately she's been dividing her time between her other grand daughter who lives back in New Orleans and her boyfriend who lives up near New York.
So when she asks when can the FAMILY get together for a Disney vacation? Ok - SHE got to go because her son (my older and only) brother took them (didn't invite us) but had no qalms about posting the pictures (during my birthday?!) of thier trip
how much (abuse?) do I take before I "finally" toughen up and not hurt as much? :reddisgust:

I lost my dad just before Katrina and he and my daughter were close. Close as I used to be...before... anyway (sigh)
Lately she's been dividing her time between her other grand daughter who lives back in New Orleans and her boyfriend who lives up near New York.
So when she asks when can the FAMILY get together for a Disney vacation? Ok - SHE got to go because her son (my older and only) brother took them (didn't invite us) but had no qalms about posting the pictures (during my birthday?!) of thier trip
how much (abuse?) do I take before I "finally" toughen up and not hurt as much? :reddisgust:


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)