Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SobriquetCinaplex
#4
Yes! Those all just made me soooo happy!! Lmao!!

Sobes! Way to kick us off. So hilarious! I DON'T LIKE THAT WE TALK!

EB... I immediately went for the Highlander bunnie vid. So frickin' perfect. LOL

And Freddy, I always love stop motion, but that was particularly cool.

Cheers2
[SIZE="3"]"I hunger for her love... I desire to see her suffer for eternity." ~ Radu Vladislas [/SIZE]

[Image: myspace_scary_icons_05.gif]

Kaptara!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cinaplex - by Sobriquet - 08-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Cinaplex - by Evil Bong - 08-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Cinaplex - by FreddysFingers - 08-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Cinaplex - by DragonBlues - 09-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Cinaplex - by Sobriquet - 09-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Cinaplex - by FreddysFingers - 09-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Cinaplex - by Sobriquet - 09-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Cinaplex - by DragonBlues - 09-22-2011, 02:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)