06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Check out my feature article Death Wish II (1982) - A Quintessential Piece of Exploitative Revenge.
This will be the last feature I will write for quite some time and the plan to publish two new reviews per week is now on the backburner. From now on for a good while, Cinematic Shocks will be updated every Friday as a bi-weekly blog of in-depth reviews of around about 1000 words each.
I know this was my first update in two weeks but from now on, you can expect a new review from me every Friday without fail. I would like to write more features and publish a couple of reviews every week but I have other stuff going on. So, check back to the site every Friday for new material from me.
Thanks for reading,
Dave J. Wilson
This will be the last feature I will write for quite some time and the plan to publish two new reviews per week is now on the backburner. From now on for a good while, Cinematic Shocks will be updated every Friday as a bi-weekly blog of in-depth reviews of around about 1000 words each.
I know this was my first update in two weeks but from now on, you can expect a new review from me every Friday without fail. I would like to write more features and publish a couple of reviews every week but I have other stuff going on. So, check back to the site every Friday for new material from me.
Thanks for reading,
Dave J. Wilson


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)