09-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Interesting... first I have heard anything about his cancer issues. I still have yet to see any of my folks mention about it. People still in shock over it. 
For me, I just can't pick one Wes Craven movie, lol
But my 2 favorites were primarily:
Last House On The Left - I saw this as a kid first time around. It was shocking, graphic and heartbreaking all at the same time, it felt realistic. I felt much better at the end when the one girls parents got revenge, lol. I was able to see some of the footage cut from the original release. The crazy female character playing with the one dead girls intestines... yuk.
Nightmare On Elm Street - First time I saw this, it creeped me out, genuinely scared the shit out of me. I loved every minute of it. This film birthed a new horror icon, the concept of some boogeyman killing you in your nightmares and then dying in real life was a terrifying thought. Wes Craven really hit the nail on the head with this one.
I could go on and on... but that was as short as I could keep it. LOL

For me, I just can't pick one Wes Craven movie, lol
But my 2 favorites were primarily:
Last House On The Left - I saw this as a kid first time around. It was shocking, graphic and heartbreaking all at the same time, it felt realistic. I felt much better at the end when the one girls parents got revenge, lol. I was able to see some of the footage cut from the original release. The crazy female character playing with the one dead girls intestines... yuk.
Nightmare On Elm Street - First time I saw this, it creeped me out, genuinely scared the shit out of me. I loved every minute of it. This film birthed a new horror icon, the concept of some boogeyman killing you in your nightmares and then dying in real life was a terrifying thought. Wes Craven really hit the nail on the head with this one.
I could go on and on... but that was as short as I could keep it. LOL


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)