Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesGREAT News for HorrorTrailer.com & TalkHorror.com. Welcome,JessiJoy
#7
Lol @ Loki. If you want to do text reviews for the site you're more than welcome, man.

@Jessi

I've toyed around with the idea of doing video reviews before. You never know, I could do some in the future. Right now, you're the only one I know of that is willing to do this. I'll be trying to find more people to do them for us, but for now it's all you. If you can find anyone else, just let me know and I'll get them set up as well. I'm still working on a HorrorTrailer intro for your reviews. If anyone has any ideas, swing them my way.
[Image: gingersnaps_signature_bojan.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
GREAT News for HorrorTrailer.com & TalkHorror.com. Welcome,JessiJoy - by Bojangles - 06-05-2009, 08:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back TalkHorror! kaci 16 8,822 08-30-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Post: TerrorScribe
  TalkHorror is in need of staff members. Bojangles 11 5,995 06-18-2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  TalkHorror is currently going through quite the upgrade. Bojangles 4 2,822 04-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Bojangles
  TalkHorror Movie Night #1 Bojangles 54 17,553 10-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Sobriquet
  TalkHorror Mobile Bojangles 18 7,367 09-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  TalkHorror is now on a new server Bojangles 212 59,492 06-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sobriquet
  TalkHorror - Upgrade #2 Bojangles 41 13,083 06-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Chainsaw Brutality
  Proud to Announce the NEW TalkHorror Layout! Bojangles 20 8,199 05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  We Have A New Instant Message Feature Here @ TalkHorror.com Bojangles 5 3,502 05-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Last Post: CarolinePar
  So, I need some opinions. Also, there's a new section - "Official TalkHorror" Bojangles 14 6,601 04-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)