Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dr. BriggsFavorite films/horror films
#6
I agree with a whole lot of your horror choices, not so much the non-horror really.

Trioxin149 Wrote:Return of the Living Dead
Hence: "Trioxin" Big Grin

Trioxin149 Wrote:Mosquito (yes, I liked it)
I remember liking it quite a bit too, unfortunately, few enough people do for Image to put the DVD out of print... It now goes for 77 bucks... >.>

Trioxin149 Wrote:I probably left out alot of movies I enjoy, but those are just off the top of my head....
You and me both, brother
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Favorite films/horror films - by Dr. Briggs - 07-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Dr. Briggs - 07-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Trioxin149 - 07-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Dr. Briggs - 07-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Trioxin149 - 07-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by demented_are_go - 07-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Rosemary's Baby - 07-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Rosemary's Baby - 07-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by LokiZee - 07-16-2009, 02:25 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Favorite films/horror films - by LokiZee - 07-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Bloody Fingers - 07-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Trioxin149 - 07-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Favorite films/horror films - by Friday The 13th - 07-18-2009, 04:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trending Horror Short ap17 1 2,244 03-31-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mariaanams
  I'm a new author who wrote a collection of short, existential horror stories JamesGBoswell 0 1,715 10-24-2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: JamesGBoswell
  Make your own two-sentence horror story. Dr. Briggs 0 1,927 08-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs
  What's the last horror movie you watched? Bojangles 1,589 417,888 08-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Bojangles
  Who is the true "master of horror?" Dr. Briggs 10 5,620 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Zackuth
  246 Days of Horror - Review Count down to the End of Days! CrimsonVixen999 14 7,036 05-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Last Post: CrimsonVixen999
  Horror Themes on Piano Avalanch 0 1,902 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Avalanch
  My decade of memorable horror films Caftan King 21 8,917 01-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  Christmas Horror Movies You Haven't Seen??? NicoleMayCanaday 6 3,817 01-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  Name your top 5 favorite horror characters Psycho Stitch 17 7,611 12-31-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Caftan King

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)