Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP?
#2
ALLRIGHT, that sounds badass, I am definitely up for it! XD (Maybe we should have more horror related weapons though, to make it ironic >.> , razor-glove, killer puppet, reverse bear-trap... Just a suggestion, if you guys want the canon wepaons that'd also be cool)
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP? - by Dr. Briggs - 07-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP? - by KingoftheDamned666 - 07-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP? - by KingoftheDamned666 - 07-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP? - by KingoftheDamned666 - 07-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP? - by KingoftheDamned666 - 07-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Who would be interested in doing a Battle Royale type of RP? - by KingoftheDamned666 - 07-22-2009, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)