Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesDay Two
#6
Allright, no time to crawl anymore, blood is starting to really spill... It's time to narrow the field before oblivion... But where to start?

Briggs, having traversed a relatively long distance just trying to find someone else had barely heard the shuffling footsteps around him... It took him a while just to realize he was being stalked. Needless to say, once this had been realized, Briggs grew dead still... Someone had something small, hard to use, and were obviously not satisfied with it.

Briggs (Thinking): Comon, who's there?? Go for me dammit, you're not going to get a better chance; One of us is gonna die before the other...

It took a good while in the deep forest, but the sounds came back, nothing more than a short, frightened burst this time... And then the noise was still again, almost awaiting the man with the gun to simply leave. This would not do.

If the stalker had a gun, they were cleverly hiding the fact... And cleverness was not something to be expected from those who had been thrust in. No, surely it was a case of cowardice, not cleverness; and so, the opposite approach had to be taken: Cleverness that seemed stupid

Bending down for a good bit, Briggs stashed the uzi back in the duffel-bag's easily accessible pouch and instead pulled out the pickaxe in some attempt to seem faux-intimidating, growling and whatnot...

Nearly a minute of silence, and the stalker finally revealed itself, a throwing weapon flew from an overgrown area directly into Briggs's eyes! After the thing came a girl who, in a very clever move, avoided her opponent entirely, and went for the bag with the uzi...

In a matter of seconds which could have decided either life or death, the paper fan fluttered down to the dirt, and Briggs wildly swung the pickaxe directly into the girl's left wrist, impaling it into the mud and grass. She screamed and stopped all other actions, trying to wrsetle the axe out of the ground. Briggs, making tiny hyperventilations, pulled the duffel bag backwards and drew the pistol from under his shirt...

Briggs: I've got you!

Tara: OOOHHHH, GOD!! MY HAAND!

Briggs: P-Pull it out, now!!!

The stalker did so and cradled her wounded appendage with a quickly-torn handful of leaves, themselves wrapped by the lower part of her shirt.

Tara: My God, my God, my God, my God... Don't kill meee!!

Briggs: You were going to kill me!!!

Tara: I! ....I-I know... I know I was--

Briggs: You're gonna die... It just can't be helped... It just can't!! You were gonna kill me but I have to make it, I have to make it to help my friends so we can sort this shit out together!

Tara: H-Holllyyy shiiiitt... Holyyy shit...

Briggs: Y-You can't come with me, we don't know anything about you and you've got a bad hand now, and we d-don't want to have to kill anyone more than we might have to!!!

Tara: You're going to kill me anyway! And I don't care whether you take me or not because they would definitely kill me there!! Why are you even talking??

Briggs (Getting subtley deranged): The TalkHorror act was... "our" act... Our act and... and now it just could be over for us... what's your story? What's your favorite horror movie?

Tara: I can't believe you're asking that... You obsessed motherfucker... just kill me or leave me!!

Briggs: I just wanna ...I wanna talk... It might as well be about why we're here...

Tara: Shit... Shit... I took a whooole bunch of movies from my boyfriend to watch... Fuck... It's not like that matters, it's just some screwed reason to round up us whipping boys! ...I'm glad my boyfriend's not here. I'm glad I don't have to be with him now, have to see him die or even kill him over something so stupid... My boyfriend is a great guy, the kind of guy you would notice if you met... We used to do a lot together... A whooole lot...

Briggs: I'm glad you didn't turn him in, man, I am fucking glad-- I'm sure just having a-a buff out there just pisses 'em off!!!

Tara: Can you shut the hell up?!? I told you already, I don't give a shit about this act, I don't give a shit about you, I don't-give-a-shit-about-!... Ohh...

Briggs (Starting to break down in a way): S-Sorry ...All I really did was watch movies... I just 'didn't know when to stop' most people outside TalkHorror said to me! ...M- ...My favorite movie was Magic. It was a horror movie, but not just any horror movie... It was... "magical", really helped me discover emotion in a way that comes naturally to most people! Hey look... I think whether you enjoy it or not, horror is God's giving us a way to relate our fears and errors so they don't kill us from the inside out... I hate to bring the bad subject up again but... d-do you want to pray before the... end? I mean, I know I do.

Tara (Calming down/drifting away): ...No. I don't... I never minded all that... I don't know what I think about someone who does killing me.

Briggs: ...I'm sorry you got taken away from all that you had... Bo's a real good guy, and I really think he'll make it out... If you don't want to outright pray, is there anything you'd like him to say to anyone if and when he gets to the outside?

Tara: Yeah... Tell my parents... And tell every one else I'm sorry for--

Briggs: NO!!!!! I don't care what the fuck you think about this act or anything else, you don't apologize for this SNAFU, you hear me?? This ain't your fault!!

Tara: Okay... Then just tell them I love them... I kept on loving them till the end...

Briggs: Okay, I sure will!!! I'll tell him to tell them that, okay?? You with me!? Are you with me??!!?

Tara: Yes...

Briggs: What's your name???

Tara: Tara Snelson...

Briggs: Okay! O-Okay... Tara... What-- What do you want now?

Tara: ...What else is there?

Briggs: The end... Want it.. Now or later?

Tara: Now. Please.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tara spasmed from what would have hopefully been an instant cease-- Mr. Briggs fell back shivering and nearly puked trying to hold back screams.

Narrator: 13 DEAD! 38 to go! Who will be next!
Here are the names of the fallen students! -
Faith #G8, Rachel #G10, Tara #G18, Ada #G20, Toby #B3, Nathan #B8, Pablo #B9, Eric #B12, Tristan #B17, Zeeko #E1, Victor #E2, KingoftheDamned666 #TH6 & Wolf-J-Flywheel #TH7!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2I3zCKh...2&index=10
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Day Two - by Bojangles - 07-23-2009, 05:25 AM
Day Two - by Friday The 13th - 08-11-2009, 03:38 AM
Day Two - by Dr. Briggs - 08-11-2009, 04:23 AM
Day Two - by LokiZee - 08-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Day Two - by Maxx88 - 08-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Day Two - by Dr. Briggs - 08-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Day Two - by Bojangles - 08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Day Two - by Friday The 13th - 08-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Day Two - by KittenSlayer - 08-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Day Two - by Dr. Briggs - 08-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Day Two - by Maxx88 - 08-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Day Two - by KittenSlayer - 08-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Day Two - by Bojangles - 08-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Day Two - by Dr. Briggs - 08-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Day Two - by Friday The 13th - 08-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Day Two - by Maxx88 - 08-12-2009, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)