08-30-2009, 06:50 PM
The only film I have have EVER liked from Rob Z. was The Devil's Rejects.
Other then that, all of his shitty films were FLOPS!
He has TOTALLY ruined a classic! & I'm all for Remakes!
But when some total fool who doesn't know shit can come in and just ruin a classic!
All in Horror is LOST! He is a fucking Faggoty ASS! Failure!
He can go flip his hair elsewhere! & Now he is going to ruin another classic! "The Blob"!
Other then that, all of his shitty films were FLOPS!
He has TOTALLY ruined a classic! & I'm all for Remakes!
But when some total fool who doesn't know shit can come in and just ruin a classic!
All in Horror is LOST! He is a fucking Faggoty ASS! Failure!
He can go flip his hair elsewhere! & Now he is going to ruin another classic! "The Blob"!


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)