Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TravisLeggeRaymond Did It
#1
Raymond Did It is officially in preproduction!

Raymond Did It is a slasher film in the tradition of Halloween and Prom Night. When twelve-year-old Bryce Rourke is accidentally killed in a playground scuffle, his friends decide to blame Bryce's developmentally delayed older brother for the accident. Raymond is taken to a state hospital while the true killer walks free.
Six years later, Raymond escapes from the hospital to seek bloody revenge for his brother's death.

Starring Lindsay Felton and Kyle Hoskins

Written and Directed by Travis Legge

The official Raymond Did It website is online! Visit http://raymonddidit.aegisstudios.com to see the first teaser image of Kyle Hoskins as Raymond!
In the coming weeks there will be new and exciting content uploaded. In the meantime, enjoy the teaser!

There are also news and updates about this film on http://blog.aegisstudios.com

Aegis Studios is also engaged in fundraising for Raymond Did It. If you are interested in donating to the project please visit us on indiegogo. If you would like to consider investing in the film, please email Travis at raymonddidit@gmail.com with your intent to invest in the subject line.
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#2
TravisLegge Wrote:Raymond Did It is officially in preproduction!

Raymond Did It is a slasher film in the tradition of Halloween and Prom Night. When twelve-year-old Bryce Rourke is accidentally killed in a playground scuffle, his friends decide to blame Bryce's developmentally delayed older brother for the accident. Raymond is taken to a state hospital while the true killer walks free.
Six years later, Raymond escapes from the hospital to seek bloody revenge for his brother's death.

Starring Lindsay Felton and Kyle Hoskins

Written and Directed by Travis Legge

The official Raymond Did It website is online! Visit http://raymonddidit.aegisstudios.com to see the first teaser image of Kyle Hoskins as Raymond!
In the coming weeks there will be new and exciting content uploaded. In the meantime, enjoy the teaser!

There are also news and updates about this film on http://blog.aegisstudios.com

Aegis Studios is also engaged in fundraising for Raymond Did It. If you are interested in donating to the project please visit us on indiegogo. If you would like to consider investing in the film, please email Travis at raymonddidit@gmail.com with your intent to invest in the subject line.

Love it, love it, love it! Glad to see everything's underway and hope there aren't any big obstacles to conted with Smile
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply
#3
I will be posting the press release for this in about an hour or so. Smile
Last night I had a bad headache so, sorry for the delay.
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
Reply
#4
sounds interesting, can't wait to see it!
Out running a killer is like out running a bear, you don't have to run just have a friend that is slower than you!
:jasonnnn::freddysss::zomby::mikeman::candymann:
Reply
#5
Thanks for the support and kid words guys. I am really excited about the project, and I think I will be making a horror film we are all proud of!

You all rule! Now spread the word!!! (thanks again @ Freddy's Fingers for the beautiful blog coverage!)

Smile
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#6
We just added Elissa Dowling to the cast of Raymond Did It

http://blog.aegisstudios.com
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#7
Congrats again for getting in pre-production. Saw you talking to Milla Jovovich... if you happen to work with her you have to tell us!!
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
Reply
#8
NIIICE Keep us up to date on the production!:bowow:
Reply
#9
FreddysFingers Wrote:Congrats again for getting in pre-production. Saw you talking to Milla Jovovich... if you happen to work with her you have to tell us!!

Believe me, if that happens you'll soon be begging me to shut up about it!

Milla is one of my favorite actresses. It would be another dream come true to have her involved.

more news is up at http://www.aegisstudios.com by the way Smile
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#10
It would be AWESOME if you got Milla!
Reply
#11
No arguments here.

We may also have another VH1 Scream Queen involved. Updates when they're available!
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#12
Go Travis! :bowow:
Reply
#13
TravisLegge Wrote:No arguments here.

We may also have another VH1 Scream Queen involved. Updates when they're available!
Sweet! Hope it's Tanedra or the 4th place chick! Wink
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply
#14
Plastic Age Productions is proud to announce that Jessica Palette (VH1 Scream Queens, Under the Raven’s Wing) has joined the cast of Raymond Did It!

Full update at http://blog.aegisstudios.com/
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#15
Sweet! Also, very awesome to finally see you in avatar-person!
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply
#16
May thanks! Good to be seen! Trying not to be a stranger, just been god awful busy.
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#17
TravisLegge Wrote:May thanks! Good to be seen! Trying not to be a stranger, just been god awful busy.
I figured that's why you weren't coming around lately! Perfectly understandable XP
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply
#18
Mr. Briggs Inc. Wrote:I figured that's why you weren't coming around lately! Perfectly understandable XP

Appreciate the understanding, sir! Preproduction is insane!


We are less than 80 days away from filming on Raymond Did It! I have a huge favor to ask of my fellow forum goers.

We are supplementing a portion of our budget with crowdfunding. This allows fans to participate in helping make the film happen without having to drop the cash for a full fledged investment. If you can donate even 10 dollars to the film it would help immensely! Donations are being accepted at http://www.indiegogo.com/Raymond-Did-It or via paypal at http://www.aegisstudios.com/film.html

If you can't donate money to the film, you can also help show support by passing the links around. Post them to your twitter, facebook, and myspace!, Post them on every forum you frequent. Spread the word about the film wherever and whenever you can! The more we can spread the word about Raymond Did It the better the chances that I can fully realize my vision for the film, and make something that we all will enjoy!

Thank you so much for your support!
Travis
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#19
Plastic Age Productions is proud to announce that Alex Smeltzer and Ty Yeager have joined the cast of Raymond Did It! http://blog.aegisstudios.com/
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply
#20
Casting call updates! I need some tweens!! http://www.aegisstudios.com/casting.html
Films, Comics, Games http://www.aegisstudios.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raymond Did It Teaser Trailer (NSFW) TravisLegge 17 8,112 02-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Last Post: DragonBlues

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)