Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rosemary's BabyPenn & Teller's Bullshit
#1
[COLOR="Cyan"]This is my new favorite show. The guys are hilarious while giving a good amount of information. Not for the easily offended, Penn loves to cuss. F*ck being a favorite. Airs on Showtime, but also available on Netflix.
Does anyone else watch this show? Or, am I the only conspiracy nut on here?[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
It is fuckin funny!
Reply
#3
Very true ya'll -
highly suggested to buy the seasons...

easy late night entertainment - next to Horror of course
Reply
#4
yea they are funny, but u can watch them on youtube.
Reply
#5
Penn is my Jesus. I am not kidding.
Reply
#6
Laughing-satan
Reply
#7
Jesus as in someone to expect miracles from or someone to learn from?

either way I'll be watching for dark clouds gathering...Laughing-satan
Reply
#8
lol Loki is so gonna get ZappeD!Laughing-satan
Reply
#9
I ain't scared, watch this!

"Even this one I have where Jesus Christ
is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole
with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something
resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"


NOT ZAPPED!
Heheheheheheheheheheheeheheh!:martyr:

Heh, maybe it IS all BULLSHITSmile
Reply
#10
Garth Brookes? ewww
Reply
#11
I want to see this sooo bad. I don't have the cable channel that it comes on, so I've never seen a single episode. Always wanted to, though. It sounds awesome.

I've thought about just doing a "blind buy" of the season box-sets on Ebay. Worth it?



J.N.
Reply
#12
You can find Penn & Teller on Youtube Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)