Posts: 613
Threads: 61
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Jan 2009
Reputation:
0
[COLOR="Cyan"]This is my new favorite show. The guys are hilarious while giving a good amount of information. Not for the easily offended, Penn loves to cuss. F*ck being a favorite. Airs on Showtime, but also available on Netflix.
Does anyone else watch this show? Or, am I the only conspiracy nut on here?[/COLOR]
•
Posts: 1,369
Threads: 82
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Jul 2009
Reputation:
0
Very true ya'll -
highly suggested to buy the seasons...
easy late night entertainment - next to Horror of course
•
Posts: 8,580
Threads: 1,159
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Jan 2009
Reputation:
0
yea they are funny, but u can watch them on youtube.
•
Posts: 948
Threads: 65
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Jan 2009
Reputation:
0
Penn is my Jesus. I am not kidding.
•
Posts: 60
Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Nov 2009
Reputation:
0
I want to see this sooo bad. I don't have the cable channel that it comes on, so I've never seen a single episode. Always wanted to, though. It sounds awesome.
I've thought about just doing a "blind buy" of the season box-sets on Ebay. Worth it?
J.N.
•