Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What pisses you off right now?
HEY!! YOU FUCKIN MAD?!!! COME HERE AND SHARE WHY!!!!!!!

i'm pissed cause i got awoken like 2 hrs before i get up. i'm mad. i'm gonna cut a bitch. :khead:
[SIZE="5"]Dark fields of pain are running...am I, am I, am I dying?[/SIZE]
The fact that my girlfriend's probably going to be sad that I'm not going to be able to stay late for New Year's Eve and my dad's probably going to be sad that I'm staying as late as I am ._.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Rob Zombie, ruined Halloweeeeeeen! :khead::khead:
Friday The 13th Wrote:Rob Zombie, ruined Halloweeeeeeen! :khead::khead:

I think a lot of us are pissed off about that one, I know I am.

I'm actually not pissed off right now. Weird. :eg:
[Image: gingersnaps_signature_bojan.gif]
I'm pissed that I am at home, alone on New Years. Drink up!
PitWeston Wrote:I'm pissed that I am at home, alone on New Years. Drink up!

How come, dude? Why are you not out partying it up? Either way, I'd like to wish you a happy new years.
Bojangles Wrote:How come, dude? Why are you not out partying it up? Either way, I'd like to wish you a happy new years.

Your the PARTY MAN! from Cabin Fever! lol (Deputy Winston)
What pisses me off is watching the asscracks get all the breaks, while good folks get the shaft and have to bust our humps 10x more just to keep afloat!
mary319 Wrote:What pisses me off is watching the asscracks get all the breaks, while good folks get the shaft and have to bust our humps 10x more just to keep afloat!

True! true!
mary319 Wrote:What pisses me off is watching the asscracks get all the breaks, while good folks get the shaft and have to bust our humps 10x more just to keep afloat!

And the fact that it's seen in these times as accepted practice and a case of "if you can't beat 'em..." it's even worse... Gotta hang on to your morals, that's what counts if you ask me Smile
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
I'm out of coffee and scotch. That pisses me off.
Friday The 13th Wrote:Your the PARTY MAN! from Cabin Fever! lol (Deputy Winston)

So when I party down in Wombusa I know I'm going to get some pussy, man. Laughing-satan
Bojangles Wrote:So when I party down in Wombusa I know I'm going to get some pussy, man. Laughing-satan

LMFAO!
i start school on Monday :jasonnnn::zombie::eek: :angelsad:
[SIZE="5"]Dark fields of pain are running...am I, am I, am I dying?[/SIZE]
Daylight Yet Unseen Wrote:i start school on Monday :jasonnnn::zombie::eek: :angelsad:
Kind of pisses me off knowing going back to school is probably one of the most positive aspects in my life at the moment X)
boredom is really beginning to urk me.
What pisses me off? being not sure of what pisses me off! lol
Ok here goes.. people that mistake kindness for weakness and people who make it a mission, that whatever groceries you buy have to suck it all down so it is half gone before the day is over.. can you say GLUTTON! and last but not least folks that hear you say something and know you mean it, yet will ask you again and actually look surprised when you tell them NO...I am not in a real people mood today..is it obvious? lol
Everyone is normal until you get to know them.....
mary319 Wrote:Ok here goes.. people that mistake kindness for weakness and people who make it a mission, that whatever groceries you buy have to suck it all down so it is half gone before the day is over.. can you say GLUTTON! and last but not least folks that hear you say something and know you mean it, yet will ask you again and actually look surprised when you tell them NO...I am not in a real people mood today..is it obvious? lol
Not sure about the other two (guilty of them myself, though I'm also often guilty of the opposite with the latter, taking people too seriously Tongue), but I definitely agree with the first point.

I mean come on, would the world honestly be so awful if everyone was "weak" according to their definition? No, there's not a damn thing wrong with being a benefit to another human being; Thomas Hobbes can go pitch a fit but it's true!

---

As for what ticks me off right now; I'm feeling fairly sick now. My bones ache, my throat feels swollen, my stomach hurts... and today's the day I'm going to my pal's house to hopefully work on a screenplay! >.<
Pissed off right now because it is so cold in here and my nipples are so hard they hurt, I think they will break off if I bump into something!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here is what pisses me off right now. Bojangles 28 2,553 10-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th