Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like Big Butts
[SIZE="3"]Come on you know you like back[/SIZE]

[Image: BIGBUTT.jpg]
You lie, and I deny you!
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Mr. Briggs Inc. Wrote:You lie, and I deny you!

You just cant lie to a booty like dat Confusedlimerrrr:
Frequenters of the Ultimate Picture Thread have already seen this, but it's here just for you EB:

[Image: my-milkshake-demotivational-poster-1208587153.jpg]

You can thank me now. Big Grin
[SIZE="3"]"I hunger for her love... I desire to see her suffer for eternity." ~ Radu Vladislas [/SIZE]

[Image: myspace_scary_icons_05.gif]

Kaptara!
I am probably one of the few men that hates big asses and big tits. I think it's gross and disgusting because they're both hazards. I don't like small boobs and no asses either, I just like them to be generic.

Additionally, there is this:
[Image: roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg?w=300]
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
I dont like big boobs or asses.... the big boobs just scare me i think. lol
FreddysFingers Wrote:I am probably one of the few men that hates big asses and big tits. I think it's gross and disgusting because they're both hazards. I don't like small boobs and no asses either, I just like them to be generic.

Additionally, there is this:
[Image: roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg?w=300]

You bastard, what have you done?!?! MY EYES!!! OH GOD, MY EYES!!Loco
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
I'm pretty sure Fish hides in that ass somewhere.
[SIZE="3"]Come on there is a major difference between the booty that I posted and the other ones posted after that !!!:jj:[/SIZE]
Laughing-satanLaughing-satanLaughing-satan Sucker!
[SIZE="3"]"I hunger for her love... I desire to see her suffer for eternity." ~ Radu Vladislas [/SIZE]

[Image: myspace_scary_icons_05.gif]

Kaptara!
FreddysFingers Wrote:[Image: roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg?w=300]

What in the name of God is this?!?!!? Freddy I think you are now damned for all time for eye pollution. Sorry about that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess I killed Evil Bong's thread.

I will try to offer a picture of good wealth to Evil Bong by presenting this:

[Image: ass.jpg]

Thank god this is in the no hold barred section.
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

[Image: picture.php?albumid=41&pictureid=433]
“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crises maintain their neutrality”

RON ZOMBIE:madfire:
Disgusting…
- Chris Carter

[Image: AllThatAss.jpg]
No need to hold big boobs against a girl..... that's largely genetic and completely out of her control, and often scares the hell out of her too. lol

However, those kind of butts? They makes my photoshop trigger finger itch. lol
That picture is just all kinds of wrong.
- Chris Carter

FreddysFingers Wrote:That picture is just all kinds of wrong.

It's about Big Butts. So what is wrong with a little junk in the trunk:eg:
“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crises maintain their neutrality”

I'm sorry but that last one wasn't an ass it was a couch made of flesh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Marklar Wrote:[Image: AllThatAss.jpg]

That's a whole lot of junk in a U-Haul