Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside (2007)
Has anyone here seen the French horror flick 'Inside'? I picked up the DVD a few months ago and was amazed at how good it was and at the same time really gets under yor skin. Seen it? lets discuss!
Inside was one of the best of the past decade, IMO. Overwhelming violence in the vein of Evil Dead, but Halloween-styled suspense as well. Those elements pulled off very respectfully, combined with a truly squeamish premise made this one surprise the hell out of me. Hearing about it at first, I thought it'd be some dull shaky-cam violence-without-fear crud. It did have its share of modern-horror flubs-for-the-sake-of-"darkness" (the cop going apeshit, the protagonist just wandering around aimlessly before the climax), but they did lead to better things as the film went on.

8/10 is my verdict on it for now.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Very well said Cheers2 After watching this, Ive set my eyes on collecting and watching more French horror flicks since they know how to handle the violence and not puss out like American studio's.
I recommend Martyrs in that case. Very intense and unflinching (I won't spoil the rest). Besides that, I've only see Ils, which people say The Strangers ripped off from despite Ils actually being a rather pussyfooting movie, IMO.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Yea ive heard about that one before just have'nt been able to pick it up yet. Very high on the list though. Have you seen Frontier(s)? i've heard thats pretty damn violent also.
I've heard good things about Frontiers. A little surprising since it's one of the "8 Films to Underwhelm You," but I'm skeptical for the very same reason. Still, it's probably gonna be the next of the franchise I'm gonna check out.
If you do end up seeing it soon, let me know how it is!
should recieve this film tommorow hopefully
Awesome. Don't forget to give us an opinion on it afterwards!
yeah for sure since reading what u said about it i just had to get my hands on a copy i will leave my views on here as soon as ive watched it