Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LokiZeeOnce again, To KOTD 666. And to my friends. Read please.
#3
Glad there's no hard feelings on the de-modding, I think Friday would concur since it was only due to lack of activity that she took it away in the first place. Really glad you're back even though you're not a mod anymore, hope you stick around Smile.

As for the ban however, you'll have to ask Bo. He messaged me recently saying King really does love this site, which leads me to think he was mainly badmouthing you because he was pissed you hadn't been on, not out of something explicitly personal... Like I said I'm really glad you're back but I don't know if Bo would even be okay with King getting banned, they are actually friends... Again, you'll have to consult with Bo, but for right now I hope to God you'll stick around and ignore the insults, because it would do us a lot of good to have some increased activity (Especially from you and Rose, we've missed you both).
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Once again, To KOTD 666. And to my friends. Read please. - by Dr. Briggs - 12-19-2009, 09:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT EMERGENCY Daylight Yet Unseen 30 10,077 02-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lilith
  SICK! SICK! SICK! Read w/ Caution Rosemary's Baby 5 3,954 08-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Hey Guys and Ghoulettes, Read this message from CraigList. Funny as HELL! Vengence is a beautiful thing......... LokiZee 4 2,635 03-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Wow, two of my friends got into a fight yesterday Bojangles 0 2,164 08-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Bojangles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)