Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
mrbluerepo:the genetic opera vs repo men
#7
Saw "Repo Men" last night. It was meh. An OK actionish movie that I just found overlong and boring. I'm sure it will make a ton because it has Jude Law in it. I wouldn't' spend money to watch it though.
The Jaundiced Eye
Reply


Messages In This Thread
repo:the genetic opera vs repo men - by mrblue - 03-16-2010, 08:03 PM
repo:the genetic opera vs repo men - by mrblue - 03-16-2010, 08:08 PM
repo:the genetic opera vs repo men - by mrblue - 03-16-2010, 08:13 PM
repo:the genetic opera vs repo men - by mrblue - 03-17-2010, 09:45 AM
repo:the genetic opera vs repo men - by TerrorScribe - 03-17-2010, 01:56 PM
repo:the genetic opera vs repo men - by Lilith - 03-17-2010, 05:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)