Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesDoes anyone out there have this Jason Voorhees figure?
#9
Bojangles Wrote:You should have snagged it. Sad

Yeah i should have, i dont really have much in that way of horror stuff. I have all movies and a shit load of them at that. I dont know where i would put things like that. I do have a Jason doll with tags in tact. I have a medium sized Michael Myers bobble head figure that i kept inside its original box. And i have that Friday the 13th/Nightmare on elm street collectible trivia game that came in a collectible tin. Oh and also this Friday the 13th 3-D poster as they call it. To me its more of a 3-D wall hanging picture. Its not paper at all, its like scuplted plastic. Its really cool looking. I need to take pictures of everything i have, including my horror movies and post them up sometime. Maybe i will add that to my projects list.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does anyone out there have this Jason Voorhees figure? - by Lilith - 03-19-2010, 11:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freddy vs jason problem mrblue 26 8,271 02-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Zach
  What IS Jason? Zombie???...Or........ LokiZee 34 10,342 02-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Zach
  Debate: Is "classic" Jason Mentally Challenged Dearsonis 19 6,467 02-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs
  Freddy vs jason 2? mrblue 7 3,350 01-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)