Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesDoes anyone out there have this Jason Voorhees figure?
#28
yes, i have him Big Grin

but like you, i lost the machete Sad
[SIZE="5"]Dark fields of pain are running...am I, am I, am I dying?[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does anyone out there have this Jason Voorhees figure? - by Daylight Yet Unseen - 03-20-2010, 10:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freddy vs jason problem mrblue 26 8,262 02-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Zach
  What IS Jason? Zombie???...Or........ LokiZee 34 10,327 02-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Zach
  Debate: Is "classic" Jason Mentally Challenged Dearsonis 19 6,463 02-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs
  Freddy vs jason 2? mrblue 7 3,345 01-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)