Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Unborn
#2
I won't say I loved it, but IMO Platinum Dunes did better with this one than they do ith their remakes. I think Unborn had some very creepy moments realized with solid cinematography (every time I heard "Jumby wants to be born now"... >.> shiiit...), though some scenes could have focused more on horror than action and been more effective. I'd give it a 6/10 right now though I've only watched it once as of yet
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Unborn - by Thoth - 04-28-2010, 05:53 AM
The Unborn - by Dr. Briggs - 04-28-2010, 03:09 PM
The Unborn - by TerrorScribe - 04-28-2010, 05:31 PM
The Unborn - by FreddysFingers - 04-29-2010, 06:00 PM
The Unborn - by Daylight Yet Unseen - 04-29-2010, 08:54 PM
The Unborn - by Creamy Goodness - 07-28-2011, 05:20 AM
The Unborn - by LolliePop - 07-28-2011, 10:50 AM
The Unborn - by Creamy Goodness - 07-28-2011, 01:42 PM
The Unborn - by Dr. Briggs - 07-28-2011, 05:34 PM
The Unborn - by Creamy Goodness - 07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
The Unborn - by Dr. Briggs - 07-28-2011, 05:51 PM
The Unborn - by Creamy Goodness - 07-28-2011, 05:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)