06-30-2011, 06:36 AM
I got a question and I'll do my best to put it in the form of awesomeness.
Why should I care that it's your 1000 post?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*runs away* Don't look at me……………

You're now a permanent resident of the Hotel California. Now get in here and cut the beast with the steely knife. You deserve it!
Why should I care that it's your 1000 post?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*runs away* Don't look at me……………

You're now a permanent resident of the Hotel California. Now get in here and cut the beast with the steely knife. You deserve it!
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter
Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
- Chris Carter
Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)